Christmas Snow....path to the wood shed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdchief

Minister of Fire
Nov 24, 2009
Tuscola, IL
myplace.frontier.com
Merry Christmas to all my friends here on Hearth.com, Steve

Attachments

• X Mas 2010 woodshed.jpg
    X Mas 2010 woodshed.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 710
tfd - is the wood part of the shed on the right, or is it all full? Cheers!

NH_Wood said:
tfd - is the wood part of the shed on the right, or is it all full? Cheers!
NH_Wood, You can't hardly see it but there is outside under the eave storage on the left, storage under the porch, and yes on the right is all inside storage will hold about 3 cords when my 4 wheeler isn't in there.... about a cord int there right now and I can get to it through the door under the porch. Here is a better picture of it.

Attachments

• yd shed 2.jpg
    yd shed 2.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 612
  • yd shed.jpg
    yd shed.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 592
Nice setup! Enjoy! Cheers!

Tfdchief, you should hang a wreath on that shed and then take another night picture. Maybe even a few lights and a Christmas bow or two. That would make a nice picture for next Christmas.

Backwoods Savage said:
Tfdchief, you should hang a wreath on that shed and then take another night picture. Maybe even a few lights and a Christmas bow or two. That would make a nice picture for next Christmas.
Great idea Dennis. I should do that. I was just so proud of our 5 inches of snow, I had to take a picture. I have been watching all the pics of you all who have snow and we only had a skiff, until Christmas Eve, and it snowed all evening....was just beautiful. All the neighbor kids sledded down the hill until 10:30 last night. Made me remember my childhood. I took my grandson sledding behind the 4 wheeler today and he never stopped grinning. Kept saying...."go faster Papa!" :) Merry Christmas, Steve

Steve we used to do that behind the snowmobile. Then we got a pair of downhill skis and that was lots of fun if you had a good driver to keep tension on the rope. Well, it was fun in my youth but probably I'd only be a driver now.

But that was a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.