Circa 2000 Catalytic Jotul Firelight

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was impressed with the olde english spelling of "Shoppe" in their name... that's what got me threw the door. :)

Seriously though... Rocky's Stove Shoppe has been great to work with. I have yet to meet an associate that is a douche. LOL

We try to keep everyone at the shoppe in "the know"... since there are only a few employees, most of the time the guy you are talking to on the showroom floor is the same guy who comes to your house and installs/services your appliance, so we all have a pretty good "hands on" knowledge of everything we have.
The blower thing jake mentioned: yup, they are a good add-on, but at the same time w/ a radiant stove like the Oslo, they are not always needed. We like to make $, but don't want to hose down a customer to do so.
Thanks for the kind words, guys! We appreciate your biz, and your glowing reviews! Any time you guys are by, feel free to stop on in, and ask for Lucas, gimme a shout out.

summit said:
We try to keep everyone at the shoppe in "the know"... since there are only a few employees, most of the time the guy you are talking to on the showroom floor is the same guy who comes to your house and installs/services your appliance, so we all have a pretty good "hands on" knowledge of everything we have.
The blower thing jake mentioned: yup, they are a good add-on, but at the same time w/ a radiant stove like the Oslo, they are not always needed. We like to make $, but don't want to hose down a customer to do so.
Thanks for the kind words, guys! We appreciate your biz, and your glowing reviews! Any time you guys are by, feel free to stop on in, and ask for Lucas, gimme a shout out.

Oh I don't know if I want to speak to Lucas . . . he was the only guy in the place who was a real jerk. ;) :)

On the serious side . . . I'll try to do that sometime Lucas . . . as I said . . . I was impressed with the place and would most definitely buy a stove there again.

thanks again, jake!

Status
Not open for further replies.