circuit board problems on Europa 75

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

geigerd17

Jan 4, 2018
Princeton IL.
I am looking for the gentlemans name that commented couple years ago about having parts for a Dell Point Europa 75 corn/pellet stove??
I need a circuit board/touch pad for it.

Yes that is the animal!
I have unplugged it couple times with the power on, and I think I fried part of it.
The whole one side (-) of the panel will not work.
I can't get the corn button to work, or make the heat level go up.
It will go down levels but then can't get it back up.
I ordered the part from the website.
Thanks so much for your help!!

Yes that is the animal!
I have unplugged it couple times with the power on, and I think I fried part of it.
The whole one side (-) of the panel will not work.
I can't get the corn button to work, or make the heat level go up.
It will go down levels but then can't get it back up.
I ordered the part from the website.
Thanks so much for your help!!

Some times it is only the touchpad itself or the ribbon connecting it to the control board. Touchpad is much cheaper than the control board. Good luck, you are likely burning again by now.
Stay warm!

Yes sir, I am burning again!
When I took the old touch pad off you could tell that the buttons where not working anymore.
New one is working great, (fingers crossed)..lol
This is the first real problem Ive had with the stove since I bought it in summer of 2008.
I keep the stove very clean, the most Ive had it on without shutting it down has been 6 days.
I clean the cylinder, the augers and the window every time before restarting it.
Do you sell the circuit board? If so how much is that animal??
Thanks again

When I took the old touch pad off you could tell that the buttons where not working anymore.
This is the first real problem Ive had with the stove since I bought it in summer of 2008.
I keep the stove very clean, the most Ive had it on without shutting it down has been 6 days.
I clean the cylinder, the augers and the window every time before restarting it.
Thanks again
The last control board we sold was a while back and was $400, I am not sure we can even buy them for that now.. Have a warm day.

Thanks again

Hello!
I have one circuit board for sale. Used but perfect working condition. If you are interested, you can send me a message to: [email protected] .

Best,

Richard

I need a spider that connects the two lovejoy from the ash extraction unit to the shaft of the stove. Anyone have an extra. I lost that little bugger when I was changing the auger assembly.