CL Bargain

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumper crop of albino stoves lately, huh?

Quite the bargain seeing as how the thing is available at Lowe's for $179 brand new. Leaves plenty over to buy a rope and container.

This one has the custom whitewash finish on it though...

Nothing new here, they all have that albino blush sooner or later. There will be plenty of these dogs coming out of the closet with folks trying to pass them on for the heating season.

and to think I threw out our old napoleon nc-16 - geeze I prolly coulda got hundreds for it - stoopid me!

Well, I did keep the firebrick tho ;)

Thats funny. I get toilets like that for free often, and save them for the guy that removes my scrap iron.

makes me feel good about the Englander 30-NC I picked up this weekend almost brand new for $325. And she threw in a nice hardwood desk and victoria chair for free. ha. What a joke, probably just not educated on stove pricing.

Status
Not open for further replies.