CL Firewood: Ann Arbor, MI

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kmmuellr

Nov 23, 2009
SE Michigan
I've got a new insert and don't have a few years of seasoned wood, so I've been looking for a good supplier. I came across this ad in CL: http://annarbor.craigslist.org/for/1506912539.html

These guys said they had over 100 face cord of stacked mixed hardwood (mostly oak). Seasoned approx 2 years. I bought one face this past Saturday and have been burning it since. Its burning pretty well, so I'm happy.

If anyone is in the area, they're donating the proceeds to the Kiwanis children's program. The wood is at one of their son's house. He's got a long driveway and the wood is stacked two or three deep on either side of the driveway. TONS of wood!

I'll be purchasing more in a week or so to finish up the winter with.

Kevin

Thats cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.