Class-B wall thimble with 5-inch inner diameter in specs. Is the actual diameter larger?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Not sure. I looked at a couple on line & only one of those had the actual ID posted. That measured 5.625”

Not sure. I looked at a couple on line & only one of those had the actual ID posted. That measured 5.625”
It seems to be hot or miss. I've contacted Jim at Jamestown to see if I can get the original part. Otherwise Menards say they have one that measures 5 inches.
I have one that measures 5.5 inches. I can run a gasket around the pipe to make that work but it's a lot more work and would need maintaining over the long term.