1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
  1. Phil Do's fire.

Phil Do's fire. Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Hyde Park, NY
    Pulled the trigger today on this woodpellet.com ultra premium softie, hopefully I don't end up putting a gun to my head.......:oops:

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. iron stove

iron stove Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Central CT
    Interesting choice. Havnt seen them in CT.
  3. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    CleanFire Pacific is exclusive to WP.com. If you have ever tried Pinnacle pellets you have tried CFP. Pretty much the same as all the other BC softies. Like Okanagan and Spruce Pointe's.
  4. countk

countk Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Cape Ann, MA
    When you say "Pretty much the same as all the other BC softies." does that mean BOTH materials used as well as how they burn, in other words if you had a choice of Okies and ClearFire Pacific at the same price, which would you purchase?
  5. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    What I meant was I doubt you'll be able to tell the difference from them. The differences are very suttle between them! Both the mills that make them have been at it for a very long time. Both use fiber from the mills that produce lumber for the building trades.

I would choose what was the best deal including delivery fees added. That goes for Okies, Spruce Pointes, La Crete's and CF Pacific(which is made by Pinnacle pellet from BC).
  6. Bank

Bank Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    S. Maine
    I just burned the last bag of 2.5 tons of them I bought two years ago. I may pull the trigger on them again with spring pricing. I like them a lot. I will be burning the 3 tons of Granules LGs I bought last year next year. For me I prefer both of those brands. Had good luck with them in my Harman Accentra for the past 5 years.