Clearance To Combustibles - craigslist Item

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBart

Modesterator
Staff member
"After days of discussion about the installation of their Pacific Energy Spectrum wood stove and clearances to combustible materials the young couple finally found a location that satisfied the local building inspector."

Attachments

• pe spectrum outside.jpg
    pe spectrum outside.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 391
the wife made me move out in the backyard when she discovered it was called whorehouse red
what really ticked her off is I had a nick name for that stove I was calling the stove a whore but
my wife did not take to kindly being called that.

I did not know it was so dirty when changing gaskets it had to be moved outside to do so.

calorimeter rooms, heating Lab the stove heat volume is be compared to a fire barrell

or hillbilly burn test I get it the stove is going to be used in the Still outback

saw that on CL yesterday ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.