1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

combustion blower gaskets

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by plumsted, Dec 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plumsted

plumsted New Member

I have a Vermont Castings Stardance, vented through the roof. I need to replace 2 combustion blower gaskets and can't find a retail shop nearby who can order them for me. I have not been able to find a site on-line who has them either. They are 5" in diameter and made out of a cloth like white material about 1/4" thick. Anyone know where I could get this material and cut my own?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. begreen

begreen Mooderator Staff Member

Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    That's a pretty stove. How do you like it? Do you have the manual? There is a parts list in the back. Once you have the part number try:

Vermont Stove Store LLC
    235 Main Street
    Bethel, VT 05032

Phone: 802-234-6719
    Fax: 802-234-6729
    Email: floydfr6@aol.com
  3. Shane

Shane Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Casper Wyoming
    I found it once from the manufacturer of it it's called lytherm. Downside your looking at buying a 300 ft. roll. Don't remember the exact cost but it was a couple hundred bucks. Do you mean the explosion doors?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.