combustion blower gaskets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

plumsted

Dec 16, 2005

I have a Vermont Castings Stardance, vented through the roof. I need to replace 2 combustion blower gaskets and can't find a retail shop nearby who can order them for me. I have not been able to find a site on-line who has them either. They are 5" in diameter and made out of a cloth like white material about 1/4" thick. Anyone know where I could get this material and cut my own?

That's a pretty stove. How do you like it? Do you have the manual? There is a parts list in the back. Once you have the part number try:

Vermont Stove Store LLC
235 Main Street
Bethel, VT 05032

Phone: 802-234-6719
Fax: 802-234-6729
Email: [email protected]

I found it once from the manufacturer of it it's called lytherm. Downside your looking at buying a 300 ft. roll. Don't remember the exact cost but it was a couple hundred bucks. Do you mean the explosion doors?

Status
Not open for further replies.