ComfortBilt Hp22N furnace?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

number50

Mar 1, 2023
Illinois
I did this for a couple reasons, first I did not have a good way of moving heat throughout the whole house with this installed in the dining room area as I have very high ceilings and a addition added on. Second I really did not want to carry pellets up the steps daily. This was installed in place of a wood furnace that was previously there. I removed the grill and added a 3 1/2 x 14 x 8 boot stack and then I added a relay for the fan in the duct work to go on and off with the blower in the stove. Also added a 24v relay for my wi-fi thermostat. Been up and running for a couple weeks now. We were in the teens for lows a couple days and it keeps up easily. I'm curious how well it will do in below zero but will probably have to wait till next winter to find out.

20230301_191201.jpg 20230301_190144.jpg 20230301_191138.jpg