Comments and experiences with a Alladin Quadra Fire 3100i ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vjkevlar

Oct 11, 2011
Pennsylvania
I have an opportunity to buy a Alladin Quadra Fire 3100 in good condition… it comes with about 15ft of stainless steel liner (I'll need 20-25ft is there a connector I could use?), my house is a 1920 dutch colonial about 2500sq/ft and drafty.

What do you guys think?

It was either this or a slammer installation of a old E-Z Insert model..... I got slammed for thinking about doing it! lol

Thanks!

Kev

bump up to the top

This is the insert version, correct? do you know if it's the ACC or ACT?
if you're not familiar with this appliance the model ID along with clearance to combustibles label is on the back.

Far better than a slammer as long as you connect it to a proper liner. Though I am not sure it will heat the whole house in the dead of winter, it will make a big difference. Check, but I believe TMonter has this stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.