Connecting liner to stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G Archer

Aug 7, 2008
Middle Georgia
Hi everyone, I lined a chimmney with 6'' ss Sch 10 pipe. I need something flexible to make the final connection the the rockland 550,approx 16'' with a slight offset about 6''. Any ideas?

Thanks , Glenn Archer

I'd look into adding an SS flex-to-flex adapter A short length of flex
& then an SS offset adapter into the top of your Rockland...
Google Heat Fab...They probably have what you need...

You probably need a piece of rigid with an offset box [/quote]offset box or just a two foot section of flexible pipe and another appliance connector to mate the two together.[quote author="G Archer" date="1256486827"]Hi everyone, I lined a chimmney with 6'' ss Sch 10 pipe. I need something flexible to make the final connection the the rockland 550,approx 16'' with a slight offset about 6''. Any ideas?

Thanks , Glenn Archer

Thanks fellas for the replies.Do you know where I can buy about 2ft. of 6'' SS liner.Howf lexible is the liner as I have never worked with it.

Thanks, Glenn Archer

Liners are somewhat flexible as long as you have space to move them. Does your opening have enough room to pull the liner forward approx. 3 inches.

I've got about 2 feet left over from my install.

Status
Not open for further replies.