1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

convection blowers-enviro empress

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by jezbo33, Nov 17, 2012.

1. jezbo33

jezbo33 Member

Loc:
    quincy, ma
    I walked into a shop today to buy pellets. Shop had a Bosco spirt in the show room blowing heat clear across the room. My empress not so much. has anyone out there ever upgraded their convection blower and if so was it just the motor or the whole blower assembly

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. jtakeman

jtakeman Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northwestern CT.
    Sure you could increase the CFM's. But the higher cfm blower will cool the convection air more. It will seem its throwing less heat, But turn the air over in the home quicker.

You might be able to squeeze in the newer M55 cast blower. But I don't know for sure.
  3. Pellet-King

Pellet-King Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northern Ct
    Noticed empress i just bought the blower is very weak compared to my whit, heck a hair dryer blow's more!!
    Read that the insert has whitfield's style of blower and the FS has that long open back squirrel cage which i feel is WORTHLESS~!