Country Flame NPS-1000 Manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welkmeister

Hearth Supporter
Nov 14, 2008
Southeast Missouri
Can someone help me find a manual for my Country Flame NPS-1000? The serial number is 1034 and it was built in 1994 so the manual available for download from American Energy Systems does not reflect the components and apparent operation of my stove. I've tried to obtain one from AES but they say that they don't have one available for this older model.

I would have thought that a manual would be kept on file for every model pellet stove made by a manufacturer. I know that AES purchased Country Flame somewhere around 2005 and I guess it's possible that the original owners of CF are not around anymore, but if AES still makes the Country Flame line they should support the older models that are still in use. Very disappointing customer service response from AES.

Thanks for the reply, but I have this version of the manual and my stove is totally different than what is shown and discussed in the manual. I don't have the Intellechoice controller, any form of an igniter, or a damper. The light-off procedures can't be done as noted in this version of the manual on my stove due to the lack of an igniter.

You could try a PM to this member.

Dave Gault
WoodHeatStoves.com

PM him here with Wood Heat Stoves member name. Or do a member search.

He has been offering free manuals and service manuals to the hearth members. He found me some info on my old Quad nova 800.

FYI
jay

jtakeman said:
You could try a PM to this member.

Dave Gault
WoodHeatStoves.com

PM him here with Wood Heat Stoves member name. Or do a member search.

He has been offering free manuals and service manuals to the hearth members. He found me some info on my old Quad nova 800.

FYI
jay

Thanks, I just did. We'll see, these are tough to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.