CROSSLINK CONVERSIONS HEAT EXCHANGERS

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rushed

Oct 9, 2013
I'm looking to install one in my Harman P68 pellet stove. @ $1700 + shipping seem to be a bit pricey.
http://crosslinkconversions.com/

I installed my P68 8 years ago when the oil prices went nuts, I bought pellets before I bought my pellet stove just to get the oil monkey off my back.

The problem with only using the pellet stove, is heat distribution throughout the home. The level the stove is on is nice and comfy but the upstair bed rooms & bathrooms can get a bit on the chilly side. By intergrading this into my current heating system it should take care of my distribution problems.

I'm looking to connect it to my oil fire Burnham boiler. I have 3 zones. Ones for a indirect hot water heater and the other two are hydro air units 1 for the first floor and the other is for the upstair bedrooms.
I would like to connect it into my boiler controls so I can have it switch from oil to pellets automatically.

Looking for thoughts about this system. "IS IT WORTH THE MONEY."

THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.