Cub Cadet 5720

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenskip1

Sep 17, 2006
Waynesville Missouri
I was wondering if anyone has any information about this saw. I am aware that it is Italian made and buy the reviews that I have read about 85% seem to be favorable.For the price of $300 and get a 4.1 horsepower 57 cc, saw that has magnesium construction over plastic seems to be a favorable choice.I would be willing to put up with an extra pound or to for this price. I would like to run a Husky 359 however, I am on a budget Thanks Ken

Efco makes it, last year there were some favorable talk about them...can't remember the details. Check out the chain saw section at the Arboristsite...that's their lane.

Ken said:
I was wondering if anyone has any information about this saw. I am aware that it is Italian made and buy the reviews that I have read about 85% seem to be favorable.For the price of $300 and get a 4.1 horsepower 57 cc, saw that has magnesium construction over plastic seems to be a favorable choice.I would be willing to put up with an extra pound or to for this price. I would like to run a Husky 359 however, I am on a budget Thanks Ken

And Here is a Cub Cadet 5720

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=119436&highlight=cub+cadet+5720

My dad has the 39/40cc John Deere that I think is very well made for a saw in that size. The 62/63cc model gets rave reviews from serious saw users and this 56/57cc model is the same saw with a smaller piston and cylinder.

I suggest you click through all of the Efco 156 and 165 reviews on Baileys. Unfortunately each combination of bar length has its own reviews. Copy and paste the entire line below below into your browser. Clicking it won't work.
http://www.baileysonline.com/search.asp?SKW=efco large chainsaw&catID=9765

Status
Not open for further replies.