current lead times for Blaze King Princess?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

twd000

Feeling the Heat
Aug 28, 2015
Southern New Hampshire
Has anyone recently ordered a Blaze King and inquired what the product lead times are running?

We are doing new construction so there are many balls in the air, but I want to make sure my builder gets it ordered in time for installation and certificate of occupancy.

Someone else will have to answer the question on ordering one. But unless you're shopping a particular trim option, I'd honestly be surprised if you couldn't find a dealer with stock, if you call around. I haven't bought a new stove since 2015, but at least back when I was shopping, it seemed at least half the dealers had stock on the BK model I was shopping. The Ashford was a newer model not yet as common as the Princess, at that time.

Reactions: twd000
The lead time might be regional. These stoves need to be freighted from WA and Canada.

Reactions: Highbeam
Last year's fall/winter lead time in Western Washington was 4 to 8 months, depending on the model and the dealer.

Certain models, such as all Ashford models are in stock. Lead times vary from 2-3 weeks to 8 weeks. Plenty of dealers have stock. Si as suggested, call around or get it on order.

BKVP