Cutting Hickory sideways, SAY WHAT!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Battenkiller said:
Man, that slow? Even with a 088? It's like watching paint dry. You need to go ahead and get that Wood Miser. Tell the Mrs. I said it was OK. ;-)

Guess I won't even consider using my 357XP for such work, even on little stuff.

BTW, who launders your chaps? You guys have to be the neatest looking wood cutters ever. :lol:

Thats Hickory and yes a band saw would be quicker but could also make it wavy from the blade Very hard wood most saws would choke on it in the cross cut. your 357 would blow-up I would not even put my 460 on it for the same reasons. Oh and the chaps must be the sunlight because they are hammered but wash within the last week.

MMaul said:
I thought mine were looking a little dirty and time for a wash. :) They are actually both very dirty but seems like they took a good pic. I didnt even notice had to look again.

Oh and you pulled it off there sweeet pea! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.