Cyber Monday Pellet Sale - Free Delivery

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpStateNY

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
May 4, 2008
Catskill Mountains
Free pellet delivery for Cyber Monday Nov 30 sales. I recommend the LG or Cleanfire Pacific, which have a extremely low ash. Personally, I figure I save $20 a ton with a free delivery.

http://www.woodpellets.com

I saw that - I ordered from them once. no complaints. the free shipping is a nice deal, although pellet prices remain high in general. This year i went with stove chow's from HD. they burn hotter than the green supremes i had been using for years and while not much less ash, the ash is lighter, fluffier and looks more "spent" than the GS's left behind.

I ordered my LG's in August and got free delivery. Very impressed with woodpellets.com
The LG's burn clean and hot. I really can't see a pellet burning any hotter with much less ash.

I've never gotten a call back or email reply from them. I tried both ways twice, that's enough. I'm not going to beg to do business with them. They may not deliver to Cape Cod, that's fine but they could at least acknowledge the contact.

woodpellet.com doesn't service rochester or buffalo area......bummer.

Yup they don't deliver everywhere. Need to call to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.