Day one boiler install pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JP11

Minister of Fire
May 15, 2011
Central Maine
Well... It sure was stressfull. The tank is within a half inch of hiting the truss, when flat. It just BARELY made it diagonally being tipped up.

It's technically over the limits of the tractor (my contractor got disgusted and gave it a heave to help it pivot...) and that's all it took.

One in and upright, another still outside on the trailer. First one has a foot of rust and (i hope it's ice) coming out of the drain, slowly.

Nice to finally be started.

JP

Attachments

• IMG_0577.jpg
    IMG_0577.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 132
Getting started is always the hardest part, but now it will just keep rolling. Keep up the good work, and the pics!

You're right. Second one stood up in about 30 minutes. Need to jack em up just a bit to get the ball valve on the drain. Contractor back in the master bath.. I pushed it enough with my wife stealing him to do the boiler. Master bath is the last room upstairs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.