Days like today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adrpga498

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2005
New Jersey
Unless your the one who scrounges, cuts, splits, stacks, Repeat as necessary. It is a Day like today, ( 20* and blowing snow) you really enjoy the fruits of your "labor". Trying to explain it to a non burner just isn't worth it so my advise is sit back and enjoy the winter weather.

adrpga498 said:
Unless your the one who scrounges, cuts, splits, stacks, Repeat as necessary. It is a Day like today, ( 20* and blowing snow) you really enjoy the fruits of your "labor". Trying to explain it to a non burner just isn't worth it so my advise is sit back and enjoy the winter weather.

absolutely. its 78* inside, im eating fresh homemade sourdough bread with homemade pumpkin butter and watching the snow fall through a large picture window. The dog is passed out in front of the insert.

Soup is on, snow is shoveled, satellite is out, and I am so warm I can hardly keep my eyes open.
It's "good book and nap day" around here!

ya snowing and looking at the piles of wood knowing got all of it for free makes it even nicer.

Warm here. 56 yesterday, 46 this morning. Stoves in the northwest are getting a bit of a rest.

Waiting on the snow here but I just filled my 4'x4'x3' bin to overflowing with splits, should be all set once the storm begins. Oh, damn! I still have to start my Christmas shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.