DEAL ALERT: Tractor Supply in Pine Bush NY

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MasterMech

Since there are some members here from the Hudson Valley....

The brand-new Tractor Supply in Pine Bush is having their grand opening this weekend, starting Thurs. Husky 22 ton splitters are on sale for $999. Some Husqvarna saws on sale too. Nothing bigger than the 455 tho.

Any idea how much the savings will be off the list price for the Husqvarnas?

tumm21 said:
Im actually wanting a huskee splitter. Do you think thats as low as I can go?

I don't think you'll ever see it lower than that anymore unless it's a 'scratch and dent.' If you can come up with one of their 10% off coupons it would be real steal!

Husqvarna 455 20" -$399, 445 16" - $299, 235 16" - $199

$999 Splitter price includes oil and assembly as well. Very tough to beat that!

I have a 10% coupon that came with the promo mailer, I might be willing to part with it. ;-P
I live very local to TSC and you can PM me if you're intrested. Coupon doesn't work for Husqvarna, doesn't mention the Huskee Splitter so you're prob. good to go!

The 22 ton splitter is $1099 list price and goes on sale a couple times a year typically. If you miss this sale, it'll be on sale for $999 again in a few months. Always assembeld and with oil and hudraulic fluid. I'd call it a decent deal, but nothing worth getting excited about. 9% off...could do almost that well just buying it on a sales tax holiday. With the 10% coupon on top of that, this is a good deal though.

That price for the 455 is the regular price at Tractor Supply, most hardware stores, Sears, Lowes and most other places that sell the homeowner series Husky saws. Only places I've ever seen the 455 for over $399 was at the local Husqvarna dealer (the only place locally you can get Husky saws bigger than the 455). The other saw prices look to be standard box store shelf prices too.

Status
Not open for further replies.