Deal or no deal

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rad3110

Oct 11, 2007
Long Island NY
I found a seller of clean fire pellets(their stove crapped out and not interested in fixing) at anyrate the pellets are two years old and stored in a shed approx 35 miles from me two tons worth. Person wanted 5 bucks a bag I offered 3 bucks. They counter offered at 4 bucks or 200 a ton. I can buy fresh Juanita's 256 a ton pick up approx. 15 miles from my house. What do you think. I dont know anything about clean fire pellets(two seasons old) and Juanita's have been pretty good. If I meet them and counter at $3.50 is it worth it or just pay a little more for the Juanita's. I can allways wait and reoffer 3 bucks if they dont get rid of them. Persons been sitting on them awhile. The 75 dollar difference isnt going to break the bank but its the thrill of the kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.