1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Dealer says I can't use Harman coupon.

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by jslinger, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saladdin

saladdin Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    West Tennessee
    Does that mean I have no right to post about any and all experiences or must I get dealer approval first?

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. gfreek

gfreek Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Beautiful Attica/Varysburg,New York
    I had a good experience with my dealer and highly recommend them...:p
    Lousyweather likes this.
  3. Lousyweather

Lousyweather Guest

well, its sarcastic posts like this that tends to make folks not want to help.....they are provocative, certainly not constructive. As dealers, we arent paid to come here and help folks, we have no financial gain in doing so....most of us go to great lengths to remain anonymous as well.....we take time out of our days to try to lend a hand to folks....makes it pretty hard to do so with caustic and sarcastic posts....dont forget, theres at least two sides to every story
  4. jslinger

jslinger Member

Loc:
    Vermont
    The reason I didn't name the dealer, is because my experience with them is very limited. I know of many people who have had great experiences with the dealer I am working with. My initial purpose to this thread was to get opinions on the situation. I have since been informed of the contribution matching the dealer is required to do. I don't think it is fair to publicly call out a dealer because of one issue I have had. I have heard enough good things to be optimistic my experience is an anomaly.
    My father has certainly had people talk bad about his business. But I can't tell you how many times people have come up to me to tell me how great he is to deal with.
    If I have any issues after the install (next Wednesday), I will certainly be willing to let it be known. I will also do the same, if everything goes well.
    Thanks for your help.
    Lousyweather and Xena like this.
  5. Speed3

Speed3 Member

Loc:
    Southern Maine
    My dealer has been fantastic so far. Alternative Heat Source in Naples, ME. Thanks Guys!
  6. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Stick a fork in this one. It's done.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.