There's been recent discussion of vent cleaning, lint eaters, etc so I cleaned mine today for the first time. Stove's less than a year old with about 2 tons burnt through it. The lint eater worked fairly well, but did bind up a one point. After I sucked the stuff out with a leaf blower, I went inside and took the cap off the T to find just a tiny bit of ash left. Since I had the cap off, I decided to inspect into the venting just to see its state. That's when I noticed the screw tips poking into the vent. I assume this is NOT ok, right? What say you pellet gods?