dee dai co wood stove model 302

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ciocie

Oct 3, 2022
ct
i just bought a dee dai co wood stove model 302 that i want to install in my fireplace, it has one broken leg but the leg is still intact just needs to be welded or replaced if i can find one. Looking for any info on this stove and best way to install from the top or from the back.

De Dai was a Taiwan stove company. Make sure that the stove has no cracks and the joints are still well sealed. This will need a flue liner in the chimney. Can you post a picture or two of the stove and where you want to install it?

i just picked up the stove, thanks for your response, I will take some pix tomorrow. It will be a second stove in my house and installed in my living room through the fireplace so will take time first to have the chimney cleaned by someone who knows about installing in the fireplace. My other stove is installed through the roof which we are familiar with the install on that set up. thanks