Dell Point Feed auger motor position europa 75

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keith0

Aug 1, 2008
salt city, Hutchinson, KS
Feed auger - F5 code fuse - I've had saw dust jamb up auger shaft several times, clean & pop in fuse no problem . but seems my motor has (presumably ) gotten wedged between - bracket ? stop? it seems more like, a resting place . Before I attempt to move it I'm looking for a bit of reassurance that I'm correct ? Just the corner 1/4" or so (VERY TIGHTLY ) . It (auger ) generally has some play, end to end & if my memory is correct , motor flops around a bit, Thanks in advance for your input!

Sorry no one got back to you ... If it is jambed, you have to pull it to clean correct? I'm not familiar with your stove but I know mine has some bearings to keep it aligned... Not sure what material they are made of but Don 2222 had a thread or two about augers and bushings.

Good luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.