1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Dennis ( Backwoods Savage )almost made me pee !

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by Pallet Pete, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Guest

I was not going to share this but every time I think about it I laugh. [​IMG] A few weeks ago I was over to his place visiting and we decided to go for the tour on his quad around the property. We where talking about trees ( obviously ) and riding along when I though boy we are getting near the creek. As we where going along I heard crack. [​IMG] needless to say I was thinking o crud ! Well I am panicking Dennis is happily driving along when whoosh we went through ( I almost peed myself ) well he is very happily punching the quad through I am thinking about how sane he is at the moment. [​IMG] About a week later Wishlist and I are over walking through the woods with Dennis and when we came upon the spot we broke through so I told Dennis he almost made me pee at which point he laughed so hard I thought he might pee lol. Here is the funniest part we where not on the creek it was 100ft away we where on a 3" to 4" frozen flooded area.

I hope you enjoy my humiliation I know I do !
    Pete

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    If you ever ride with me you WILL wear Depends.
    stoveguy2esw likes this.
  3. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Guest

That Depends on if I ride with you lol !