1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
  1. WellSeasoned

WellSeasoned Guest

When I use the desktop computer, the reply box has the script options, smileys etc, but on mobile there is no option available. Mobile has just a reply box with no options. Just an FYI Thx

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. GAMMA RAY

GAMMA RAY Minister of Fire

Loc:
    PA.
    I think that will be fixed when Craig gets that "skin"thingy (whatever the heck that is) for mobile users. Once the Tapatalk thingy is made available, those options will be there.
    I find it tough to post on the DROID.
  3. webbie

webbie Seasoned Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    Mobile skin is scheduled for "2nd quarter", which means sometime in the next 90 days.....things should improve greatly then.
  4. Dairyman

Dairyman Feeling the Heat

Loc:
    Southwest MO
    Android phones can be switched to show as a desktop. Open your browser and in the address bar type about:debug hit enter. Then go to browser menu>settings>UAString>Desktop. Refresh page and your good to go, you will have to use the BB code editor to type.
    And enter about:debug to make the Javascript console go away. 2012-04-03_15-04-40_665-1.jpg
    jeff_t likes this.
  5. jeff_t

jeff_t Minister of Fire

Loc:
    SE MI
    It really sucks typing with no cursor. How do I fix that, Mr android god? ;lol
  6. DexterDay

DexterDay Guest

7. GAMMA RAY

GAMMA RAY Minister of Fire

Loc:
    PA.
    Adult beverages I take it Mad dog.....? >>;lol
  8. DexterDay

DexterDay Guest

Yep.. That and I have everything on my screen that I have on my PC. 2012-06-09_19-06-26_781.jpg
    GAMMA RAY likes this.