Different Burn Pot for the american harvest 6100

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

boroak

Mar 7, 2023
NY
Has anyone replaced the original American harvest 6100 burn pot with a different one? they no longer make it anymore, and i was wondering if anyone had any luck with the burn pots on stove parts for less.

I believe this one is a little shorter acording to US stove, i cannot remember the dimensions exactly to compare but i think it was by like 3/4 of an inch, https://pellet-stove-parts-4less.com/products/copy-of-us-stove-american-harvest-6039-burn-pot-891297 but i can't see that being too much of an issue as i dont ever see the burn pot filling up when i use it.

I am just looking for some thoughts.

Thanks

If you have the old pot a machine shop could make one quickly. That said the sides on the 6100 burn pot look higher the the 6039 burn pot, take a look at the burn pot for the 6041 same side to side size as the 6039 but a tad deeper pot with a higher front. I would try the machine or welding shop if it was mine.

Reactions: johneh
If you have the old pot a machine shop could make one quickly. That said the sides on the 6100 burn pot look higher the the 6039 burn pot, take a look at the burn pot for the 6041 same side to side size as the 6039 but a tad deeper pot with a higher front. I would try the machine or welding shop if it was mine.
Thanks for the tip. i found a machine shop that could repair it. and possibly make a new one if i needed it. on a slightly different note... i noticed one of the exhaust door gasket was fraying, this gasket here : https://www.stove-parts-unlimited.com/us-stove-6100-6220-exhaust-cleanout-gasket-88124-p/88124.htm . i don't want to order it from that site unless i have to because of the shipping costs.

do you think something like this could work?

Amazon product ASIN B01MQFXHBLor
Amazon product ASIN B072HQ2B2N