Dip switch settings and how to gain access to them.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mailman1

Feb 13, 2014
Holmen, WI
We have been having issues all winter with out PC45 Harman pellet stove. Serviceman was out and recommended we replace the exhaust probe. I picked it up today and have installed it, but he suggested to make changes to the dip switch settings. How do I get access to them? Thanks.

First, look to see if there is a small cover on your control panel, near the bottom. It may be a small tape-like item. If it's there, the dipswitches are behind the tape. If not, you'll have to remove the screws from the control board & gently remove it from the stove. The dipswitches are on the control board...HTH

PS Send me a PM with your email address & I will send you a Harman Pellet Training .pdf file

Picture from one of two PC45s

Attachments

• DSCN0157.JPG
    DSCN0157.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 447
Status
Not open for further replies.