Do inserts come with offset boxes?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustbunnie

Hearth Supporter
Nov 9, 2009
springfield, mo
I have a one year old Lennox Country C/A210 that i've been have constant problems with. The biggest one is that the box became disconnected from the liner! Anyway, after pulling out the insert, the chimney cleaner mentioned that the offest appeared to be an aftermarket addition, and that most inserts don't come with an offset. I looked at internal pictures of the Country and didn't see one on the specs. Any info would really be appreciated.
thanks!

No, this is an add on option to solve a mis-alignment between the flue connection and the liner position. It's not from the stove manufacturer.

thanks! i've been learning so much from you folks on this site! i bought a moisture meter for the wood, got nicely seasoned split oak, getting better at starting a fire. all from info on here. Right now, it's cleaned, the lining reattached, got the ok from the chimney sweep and started a fire. i've been quite chilly the last few days. The liner and insert installer is coming on monday to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.