Do the Husqvarna XP-G models heat both handles?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

williaty

Jan 12, 2015
Licking County, Ohio
The title pretty much says it all. We're looking at getting a new saw due to the drastically increased amount of firewood logging coming up. The best power to weight ratios sold around here seem to be coming from the XP line of Husqys. My wife is definitely interested in the fact that the XP-G models have heated handles but the Husqy website doesn't make it clear if only the front bar for the left hand is heated or if the tail grip with the throttle trigger is also heated. I figure you guys can give me an answer a lot quicker than waiting for a dealer to open on Monday!

Thanks.

Yes the gray area around the trigger area is heated as well. And also the carb. They worked great on my new 562xp last weekend in 25 degree weather! Kind one of those things you wish you had years ago! Good luck on the search.

Reactions: Dairyman
Yes, both handles are heated. It is worth every penny over the standard models to get the heated handles, in my experience. Cold weather and, in particular wet weather, really make you glad the heat is there!

Status
Not open for further replies.