Do you believe in the Pellet Fairy????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jtakeman

Minister of Fire
Dec 30, 2008
Northwestern CT.
www.facebook.com
Don't laugh! I stepped out yesterday for a bike ride and came home to a bag of pellets on my steps. Note said
Here's a Special Delivery from the "Pellet Bunny" Or is it "Pellet Elf"? or "Pellet Fairy?"
. Also said
Tough to think about Pellets when its 100ºF, But here is a bag to check out when it gets a bit cooler!

So do you believe there is a Pellet Bunny/Elf/Fairy??? :cheese:

Attachments

• PowerHouse-s.jpg
    PowerHouse-s.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 562
j-takeman said:
Don't laugh! I stepped out yesterday for a bike ride and came home to a bag of pellets on my steps. Note said
Here's a Special Delivery from the "Pellet Bunny" Or is it "Pellet Elf"? or "Pellet Fairy?"
. Also said
Tough to think about Pellets when its 100ºF, But here is a bag to check out when it gets a bit cooler!

I don't have to see to believe.. I just wish they would stop by my house. All I get on my steps are the occasional mouse or mole from the cat. LOL

Probably has to do with the fact that you appear to be the OFFICIAL pellet tester for hearth.com. :)

I bet If the pellet companies saw your testing and the impact it had they might drop off some too.

Someone here has a bunny in his avatar, I'm thinking he made a stop by my house.

geek=pellet bunny??? :cheese:

Hey Jay man those Powerhouse pellets are re bagged Great American pellets, there was a thread here back in the spring about them. So they should be good , but the price was higher.

j-takeman said:
. Also said

I sure do, but apparently because of my behavior, the only thing that ever gets dropped off at my house is a lump of coal....... and my stove only burns pellets! So, could it be that the mystery man is none other than good old Pellet Claus? :)

EarlyMan

Wood Heat Stoves said:
I wonder if I put a tooth under my pillow if I'd wake up to a bag of pellets under there in the morning?

Well, I think a 40lb bag of Lumpy Wood Pellets would cause you to wake up much sooner!!! LOL

will711 said:
Hey Jay man those Powerhouse pellets are re bagged Great American pellets, there was a thread here back in the spring about them. So they should be good , but the price was higher.

I stopped by CTpellet a few weeks ago and Scott told me who the pellet bunny is. Jeff Nichols, I guess he was in the area and dropped the bag off for me to try. Wished I was home, I would have liked to meet him in person. So thanks Jeff. I'll post the review later this season!

By the way, Scott is carring this brand at CTpellet if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.