Do you keep spare parts on hand?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Northwoodneil said:
Those are just rumors about Lena and me. Yup I'm an Ole (but then again so are about a 1/4 of our phone book) :roll:

Look at it this way there are at least three times as many eligible romantic possibilities as none eligible possibilities ;-) .

Not having a dependable dealer, the last time my combustion motor went I had to wait approx a week. Since then I have made a point to have extra parts. To date 1 convection blower, 4 combustion blowers (Thanks to Jay) why so many? got a deal I couldn't pass up, have all the switches and down to 20 gaskets for exhaust motor, a circuit board and door and ash pan gaskets. Only parts I don't have is an auger and igniter. Still in search of a cast burn pot to have as a spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.