Does this sound like a good deal?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Interogator

Jan 21, 2016
New Mexico
I know a reasonable guy that has both Whitfield Traditions T300P and a Whitfield wh 75443, wp3 advantage insert that he wants to sell with piping and install for around 750-1000 dollars. I have looked at manuals on both and have to replace the controls on the INS, so leaning towards the T300P which only needs a sensor unit. The question is will that unit install on a masonry hearth, (russian style brick) ? Whatcha think about both the application and value? I'm Dutch-Irish and genetically required to obtain a good deal.

Sorry no one got back to you but welcome to the forum. Ages on each stove? Photo of hearth? Does the insert fit into the space well? Sometimes you can install a free standing but they can create unique challenges...

Sometimes it is better starting off with the new controls with a reduced asking price==c

Status
Not open for further replies.