Done some cleanup behind the house

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebel - do us a favor and stop running circles around us, Im about to drive down to Pulaski and take your firewood tools away from you..lolol

Reactions: Rebelduckman
Red maple and willow oak... that's mainly what we've burned for years. I'll take every split I can get. :)

Doubt any gets cut today, maybe split with hydraulics and stacked. Heat advisory out until tomorrow night. 95-98 and 105-110 index. High humidity as well. Bout all those temps are good for is drying out firewood

Last edited:
Reactions: Fred Wright
Its gotta be hot where you are, Im wilting and Im about 100 miles from Canada. We are right at the peak of our hottest part of summer. The humidity is off the charts.
Im working in it because Im behind from last fall. But my preference is the cold with no bugs. I was stacking 2 nites ago and the mosquitos were attaching themselves in clouds. There were literally clouds of mosquitos hovering over my bare skin.

I prefer the cold with no bugs too. I hate hot weather. Sometimes I wish I was further north

Done some cleanup behind the house Done some cleanup behind the house Done some cleanup behind the house

Got a couple poplar and a small cedar while I was at it. The cedar will most likely be used for a project.(me thinks the posts for a lean to shed) Oh there's a little sass in there too

Last edited:
Reactions: D8Chumley
Status
Not open for further replies.