Done with the rain!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roberth42

May 12, 2010
Tres-St-Redempteur, Quebec
Well the rain has stopped after dumping on us for the last two days straight! Decided to remove the tarps from the tops of my stacks to let them dry out.
No rain in the forecast for the next 4 days. Will probably start to move my stacks closer to the house for the winter.
Temps are also going to be dropping close to freezing at night for the next few nights........FIRE TIME.... ;-)

Doing the exact same thing.

roberth42 said:
Well the rain has stopped after dumping on us for the last two days straight! Decided to remove the tarps from the tops of my stacks to let them dry out.
No rain in the forecast for the next 4 days. Will probably start to move my stacks closer to the house for the winter.
Temps are also going to be dropping close to freezing at night for the next few nights........FIRE TIME.... ;-)
what is your avatar?

I gotta get mine moving but it hasn't gotten cold enough yet... I hate bugs so I like to get a couple of cold nights before I move the wood because it will be so close to my house

~*~vvv~*~ said:
roberth42 said:
what is your avatar?

a unigear ? :)

~*~vvv~*~ said:
roberth42 said:
what is your avatar?

It's a gear that was made at the Company I work for.

Status
Not open for further replies.