Doolittle Trailers?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno77

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2008
Hamilton, IL
Does anyone here have a doolittle trailer? They make one that I kinda like, but wasn't sure about quality. I'd like a trailer that will last and is fairly inexpensive. One that will haul over a ton should be plenty big. I know it's nice to have a trailer that can haul anything, but I have access to BIG ones if I need to borrow them. For my own use I think filling up the pickup bed and a 2500lb trailer should be enough work for a day. The trailer I'm specifically interested in is a 608HD and it's payload is 2640 (GVWR is 2990). It's a 5x8 and costs just a smidge under $1000. Does that seem like a decent deal for a new trailer? it does to me, but I'd like to hear what y'all have to say....

I bought a Kaufman trailer early last year and was extremely impressed with their customer service and their pricing. I found a 2990lbs 10 footer on their website just now for $995.00. They even deliver (for a charge).

http://www.kaufmantrailers.com/heav...Ft,-2,990-lb.-GVWR-Landscape-Trailer-p90.html

I picked up a 20 foot 8,000lbs trailer from them for a great price and they brought it to me in Michigan for a couple hundred more. I'd highly recommend these guys...the trailer I have is rock solid and has been semi-routinely loaded with a scoosh more than rated loads...

Status
Not open for further replies.