Dovre DV400 Direct Vent Wall Furnace (Stove) Fan Kit?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

td1961

Nov 17, 2007
W. Colorado
Hello, I am trying to find NOS BK92 (844-9250 is possibly the stock number??) Fan Kit for a Dovre DV400. I know that Quadrafire is supposedly handling the product line now but local dealers have been absolutely no help. They say only the replacement fan is available, not the whole kit with volute, shroud, etc. If anyone out there knows of a dealer that may have NOS (new old stock) of these fan kits, please email me a lead as where to find one. I've been looking everywhere and finding nothing. [email protected] Thanks in advance!

I think I have been able to locate this for another customer. I belive we used the new fan kit and then a retro-kit. I will call Quad next week and see what I can find.

Check out the file I emailed you. Look on Page 7. Its the directions for the BK-GAS on a DV400/450. If this looks like it will work order a BK-GAS and BK-GAS-ADPT from any Quad dealer.

jtp10181 said:
Check out the file I emailed you. Look on Page 7. Its the directions for the BK-GAS on a DV400/450. If this looks like it will work order a BK-GAS and BK-GAS-ADPT from any Quad dealer.

Read my post.... order the listed parts from any Quadrafire dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.