This what happens when I have a few too many spare tin cans lying around in the recycle bin. I added a outer layer to the standard riser. Sort of like a gasifier. This little experiment has me leaning more towards using channels than bells when I build my little brick ovens. Yes, it was falling apart. Yes, I shouldn't have used the tape but I threw this together at the last minute. But it was fun. I did two versions of this today. One with holes at the bottom of the outer riser and one without. I leaning towards making this more of a gasifier stove by using the riser/chimney and centering the riser in the midst of the coals.