1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Dreams About Stoves

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by martel, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martel

martel Member

Last night I had a dream that our babysitter broke a brick in our insert. I woke up pissed! Anybody else have memorable woodstove dreams? (you can keep non-related dreams about babysitters to yourselves-sickos)

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. martel

martel Member

LOL- yes, you are quite right. She had tried to epoxy the brick back together so that I would not notice.
    (I guess I have been epoxying everything that is broken around our house lately).
  3. wg_bent

wg_bent Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Our babysitters are told not to mess with the stove. I load the stove prior to a babysitter getting there, and given that they're generally there for a couple hours, the stove usually doesn't need any attention. Also, given that none of the babysitters are worthy of other thoughts (Good grief man, they're only 16!!!) I'll stick to worrying about the hot stove.
  4. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Hmmmm... Never heard it called drying your wood before.

Shed and stacks look great!
  5. Todd

Todd Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Lake Wissota
    One night years ago I was sleepwalking and loaded up the stove, and proceeded to shovel the snow out of my hallway with my pillow! My wife asked me what the heck I was doing and put me back to bed. That was the winter we had over 300 inches of snow in Hancock, MI. Good thing I didn't stuff my pillow in the stove. The next day I bought a snow blower.
  6. got wood?

got wood? New Member

Loc:
    Acton, MA
    :lol: AHAHAHA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.