Drolet HT2000

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

corey148

Oct 4, 2012
Western MD
Does anybody have any first hand information on this stove? It appears to be a very well built stove according to the reviews from Northern Tool. I am just looking for some answers from people that actually use the stove as a primary heat source. Where is your stove located in your house, how many cords of wood you go through during the winter, and how much square footage are you heating with?? The price seems to be very reasonable for the quality of the stove. As always, any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Corey, check the blog in my signature. A few pics and vids of the stove performing.

Furnace croacked last year and it was our primary heat source last winter ( approx 2000 sqf, approx 2 cords burnt ).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.