ducting

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candlewick8

Nov 1, 2014
S. Lake Tahoe
Hi, I'm new so please be patient with me. I just picked up a 1999 Waterford Ashling and would like to : 1) get the, rectangle to round, combustion air intake adapter & 2) it doesn't have the 6" flue damper assembly. I did buy the damper only from the hardware store, but I'm too happy with it. Just wondering how you guys are addressing these.

Thanks

I ended up making the combustion air intake can. It's installed and operational and is also quite a bit more compact than the one Lehmans had on backorder. The photo is lacking the 4" round collar that I later stubbed in. In case anyone else needs to make one the dimensions are - w9" x h5" x d2" with 5/8" flanges.

Also used the damper paddle that I wasn't happy with and it also is working fine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.