DVL and Supervent

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aussieblake

Hearth Supporter
Mar 4, 2008
Tornado Alley
I just ordered a PE T6, and have decided to do the install myself. My question is this, I plan on purchasing the Supervent Class A Chimney from Lowes, and for the Double wall stove pipe, we are looking at Duravent's DVL. The DVL has a chimney connector, which it says is required for all installations to a Class a system. Will this connector work with the Supervent Class A Chimney?

Thanks,

aussieblake

I think you will need to stick to one company for the flue assembly. Dissimilar products do not mate well together.

With single wall you can prety much use anything you want but I know the simpson double wall is made to go into the simpson Class A. I think I have heard of people using the supervent single wall adaptor and then jamming the DVL pipe onto it. Might work.

Status
Not open for further replies.