Earth stove 1002c & 1003c, anyone run one of these?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bushman

Burning Hunk
Dec 28, 2014
Northern Michigan
image.jpeg
This season I have started reading up on catalytic stoves and the Earth Stove 1002C & 1003C stoves have really caught my attention. The resemblance to a Blaze King Princess made me wonder if they might give a,similar long burn. I am not in a position to buy and try a new stove but, picking up a used Earth Stove might be do able.

Anyone out there have any good or bad experiences with the 1002C or 1003C Earth Stoves? Seems the parts support exists, at least in new combustors and the clips used to keep them in.

I have a line on a 1002c that needs a new combustor but otherwise was not used much, original cat is in the ash drawer in pieces and fire brick look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.