Econoburn Big Discount

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe W

Feb 16, 2008
Eastern Ma
Free Delivery, Price Discount Available on Econoburn Boilers
Emediawire (press release) - Ferndale,WA,USA
The incentive program applies to all boilers purchased by March 15, 2009.
Econoburn boilers utilize gasification combustion technology to capture,
<http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2009/3/prweb2194494.htm>

I wonder if a purchase can be made for the discount & free delivery but not take actual delivery until the summer?

The prices that I have been told is around $8000 for Econoburn-150. But they didn't mention any discounts from Econoburn. They did talk about $1500 tax credit from the government.

I am sure the press release is valid, though since it was dated for today I won't hear official word until tomorrow.

I am not allowed to post pricing according to forum rules.

Some dealers offer free storage so that you can take advantage of promotions even if you aren't ready for delivery. I can't speak for direct sales from the mfg in areas where no dealer is located.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.