Ecoteck Monica Plus service Manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Rudd

Apr 14, 2022
New Zealand
I have recently purchased a used Ecoteck (Ravelli) Monica Plus. I noted that the flue was fairly dirty and that the flame appears quite lazy with yellow tips. Im planning to give it all a throrough clean prior to installation but Im looking for a service or technicians manual that covers the finer adjustments. This model is prior to the RDS version. Can anyone be of assistance please, the information contained in easily obtainable “owners & installation manual” is very limited at best. Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Here is an owners manual
A service manual will be hard to find if at all
they are not usually published to get one you will
need to find a technician who would give you a copy
I know when I was doing thermal solar my flow charts and manuals were confidential
and not to be shared or copied.
Thankyou so much Johneh for trying to help. Unfortunately my Monica is the earlier one prior to the RDS and it has a different control ((key) panel as well. It came with an owner and installation manual very similar to yours but it doesn’t cover any of the finer adjustments. Failing being able to get an actual service manual I’m hoping somebody may know how to access the finer pellet and air adjustments in the menu and offer some brief instruction. Thanks again.