Ember protection?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

EatenByLimestone

Staff member
Hearth Supporter
Probably satisfies the requirement.

721CAE63-F956-4013-B81D-C2B85923AEBD.png

Reactions: DonTee and Osage
“Honey hear me out on this one. You know how my truck needs a new motor? Well I can get a good deal on this excavator and I have an idea what to do with the other parts”

Better question is how to be next owners get rid of it!
The same way it got in - accidentally driving a backhoe thru the patio doors....

Better question is how to be next owners get rid of it!
Levers and rollers. You'd be surprised what can be moved on them. Four of us moved a 43,000# boat with nothing more than levers and rollers.

Reactions: Osage
“Honey hear me out on this one. You know how my truck needs a new motor? Well I can get a good deal on this excavator and I have an idea what to do with the other parts”
We all know the exact look we'll be getting while explaining our grand plan. Lol