England Stove Works new Multi Fuel CPM Model

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

no1psycho

Jun 11, 2008
Eastern Maine
Just wondering if anyone has gotten their hands on one of the new multi fuel stoves from England Stove Works??? Either the Englander, Summer's Heat, or Timber Ridge version. I just talked to someone that says he wouldn't recommend them because they have been having some issues due to being a new model and having many more internal parts than the models that have been out for a while. He had even gotten this info from his rep. supposedly.

I was originally going to go with one of these due to the looks and the added ash pan but now I'm thinking on going with the larger of the 2 stoves that have been out for a few years. Anyone have any opinions??

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.